Meghan had a lot of fun transferring water from one bin to another.
I didn't want Evan on the pavement, so he hung out in the stroller until I could have him on my lap.
We used formula scoops, a medicine cup, sponge brush, and a funnel.
As neat as she was, I understand, now, why a table is better. It keeps your bottom dry!
Meghan had just as much fun dumping the water and walking through it.
5 comments:
Meghan is just adorable, as always! :) Playing with the water looks very relaxing to me right now.
And Evan is getting so big!
Looks like fun! Anna loves her water and sand table too and always asks for more water. We need to add more containers for her to play with.
Your kids are so adorable. Looks like fun.
I absolutely LOVE that last photo!
I can't believe how much Evan has changed just since the Easter photo with him sitting on the steps.
Post a Comment