This is Meghan's first drawing. After we made the paper train, Meghan wanted to use markers. When I asked her what she was drawing, after a minute she said choo-choo. (I don't know if she had intentions at first. Her first scribble was the blue one. It's quite different than the other "box cars."
You might not be able to see it, but while she was drawing I was amazed at her method.
Can you see the small bits of scribbled color toward the bottom? I think those are the different box cars. When she was drawing the lines across the top she told me they were smoke. (I asked.) The lines on the bottom are tracks! I am impressed at her detail (and attempt at some hard words)!
Above is a picture of all three of our train projects that hang on the fridge. The top is the train made with Meghan's arm. Below is the free art train. At the bottom is the freight train, based on the Donald Crews book.
6 comments:
Too cute. I totally see how she was drawing trains. :)
I can definitely see trains!
P.s. We had the French Dip last night. Yummy! I took it down to my Mom's and we all had supper together.
Way to go Meghan!!!
That is great!
How cute! It's so great that you took a picture and can remember what she called it for years to come!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...hope you'll come back soon!
Thanks for stopping at my blog. I really enjoy reading about your family, and Meghan appears quite a talented little girl. It's funny that she and my Anna are so close in age together :)
Post a Comment