Last year when Meghan was 1 1/2, she had her first pony ride at the picnic. She was thrilled and didn't cry until it was time to get off!
This year she took three or four turns on the pony ride. She had a lot of fun, and did a great job holding the saddle. We still walked next to her though.

6 comments:
FUN!!!
Nater had a pony ride this summer too. I was surprised that he didn't cry.
Meghan looks thrilled. I can see her Christmas wish list already. "Daddy, I want a Pony!"
:)
She looks so cute on that pony. How fun.
Awww, she is such a cutie! Her hair is so nice and curly too! Such a darling! I am glad she had fun! =:D What did Evan do?
Blessings in Christ!
~Rachel~
What a great day you all seemed to have. Meghan is so brave to ride a pony! And she looks so grown up.
Looks like Meghan had a great time. Love the photos! She is getting so big! :-)
This looks like so much fun. I wonder how Anna would react - she never wants to go on a horse on a merry-go-round. Meghan is very brave.
Post a Comment