Annette's Other Blogs

Monday, June 22, 2009

Scooter!

A friend from church gave us TWO hand-me-down scooters. One is blue; the other is pink. Both have three wheels! Neither of our kids are quite ready though we tried. I showed Meghan how to use her foot to move, and she did! Unfortunately it lasted only about 30 seconds! Hopeful, I went to get the camera.
Here is what Meghan wanted to do.
Stand
Walk

Push

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kananda Lima said...

I going ask to you for enter in my blog: http://aliceesuashitorias.blogspot.com/

Thank so much!

Anonymous said...

Nater has a 3 wheel scooter too. He likes to stand on it and have us push him! :)

Miller Moments said...

She is just too cute with her pink scooter!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Meghan looks so cute! We were promising Anna a scooter for mastering pooping on the potty. However, after trying it at our friends place she lost interest in it. She says that "it's not easy". LOL.

Bobbi & Noe said...

I've never seen a scooter like that! Too cute!

DairyQueen said...

How cute! We just love hand-me-down toys! Your kids are just precious as can be!