Annette's Other Blogs

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ta-Da


Do you notice anything (other than the horrible shadow caused by the flash)?




















It's official. This is the shortest Evan's hair has ever been.

Derek buzzed it while I was washing dishes. All of a sudden I realized Meghan was in the living room alone...and the boys were upstairs. We had been talking about it, since it was getting "big" again.
I cannot get over how cute this picture is. Meghan actually had her arm around Evan! It's close to impossible to get a decent picture of the two together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW.... How cute!
I love the tongue!

What a big boy! Derek was brave to cut his hair all by himself.
Even Alex still squirms during a hair cut.

:)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Miller Moments said...

Such a cute picture of them together! and now he's all ready for summer with his cute hair cut. he looks so grown up too!

Debbie Phillips said...

I got to hold Evan for about 5 minutes between the time the Sunday School nursery workers left and the time Daddy picked Evan up. He is such a cutie.

Great Pictures

Anonymous said...

He looks like a little Soldier.

Unknown said...

I didn't recognize him without his bib.