She had great fun choosing a stamp, stamping, and lining up the used stamps.
I don't mind letting Meghan use the stamps because they clean up so easily. (A diaper wipe is quite effective, actually.) Though the wood may get stained, the actual stamp will not be ruined. My recommendation for using stamps with children is to give them an ink pad you don't care about! The tiny one that came with this set is perfect since it has four colors to choose from and offers variety without ruining my good ink pad.
5 comments:
How fun. Aubrey loves to stamp too.
C and R love stamps too. We have some of the self inking stamps that are superheroes and princesses (big surprise there) but we love Melissa and Doug stamps and the huge, washable Ready 2 Learn stamp pads.
This looks great. We bought a couple of stamps at $1 section of Target recently. Unfortunately, Anna lost interest way too quickly. I am thinking of getting her a set of smaller stamps from Oriental Trading. She got some in goody bags from various birthday and likes them a lot better.
We do a lot of stamping too. I'm trying to find a set of stamp letters so that E can make words when he stamps. I'll have to remember your tip to use a baby wipe.
I love stamping! I actually did some yesterday!
I let the kids stamp the other day when Nater was napping. They were using paint or else I probably would have let Nater join in.
So, when are you leaving to come up?
p.s. In response to your question, we do have a hitch on the van. :)
Post a Comment