
We were married June 28, 2003. It's funny; Derek and I have known each other for almost ten years now, but it seems like he's always been part of my life.
We entered the reception to the theme of Superman. Derek can be quite funny... he opened his shirt triumphantly when we got to our table. Do you see my sister, Amy hiding her head in shame?! (Really she was probably just in a bit of shock and thinking that my new husband might be a bit like my dad!) That made me laugh, too! Six years down, a lifetime to go!

8 comments:
Congrats!!!
I'm glad my dh did not do anything crazy like that at our reception, but it does make for great blogging and stories to tell the kids and grand-kids later in life.
Happy Anniversary!!!
I remember the SuperMan stunt very clearly.
Praying the Lord blesses you with MANY more happy years together.
Have a Wonderful day!
Happy Anniversary! I got goose bumps reading your post because it is so obvious that you are so happy. We just celebrated our seventh anniversary last month.
Congratulations!! You were a beautiful bride.
Happy Anniversay! Isn't it wonderful how husbands seem like they were always a part of our lives?! Such wonderful memories~thanks for sharing!
Happy Anniversary! Our anniversary is actually today...we've been married 7 years! How time flies...
Im a little late but happy anniversary! That superman shirt stunt was awesome! ha ha
Aww happy belated anniversary, Sorry I missed it. I hope you had a great one.
Post a Comment