Annette's Other Blogs

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Great Giveaway

My cousin, Angie, is giving away the movie Fireproof on her blog, Nanna Days. (Angie is the one who introduced me to blogging a couple years ago.) I have heard so many wonderful things about this movie and can't wait to see it and maybe even own it soon. Our Sunday school class is even talking of watching it! And with Kirk Cameron in it, it's bound to be good, right? So check out her blog for a chance to win the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. I am a bit obsessive about checking my blog too. I have my blog set on semi-private which means that it can't be found via Yahoo/google or other search engines, so I pretty much know who is popping in, but I do get unexpected guests every now and then.

I waited until my 100th post to do my first giveaway. They are fun and you meet some neat people. There are some blogs that do one every other week. I couldn't afford that :) The Grosgrain blog on my sidebar does bi-weekly giveaways.

I have also discovered that people are comment shy. :) I guess I am too. I will leave comments on most of my favorites, but the others I just "stalk" :) (someone else phrased it that way)

Have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

Dropping by via Angie's blog...
welcome to blogland. You'll love it.