Annette's Other Blogs

Monday, July 8, 2019

Summer

I've been pretty awful at updating this blog. I guess when I already work at the computer so much I try not to during down time.

The kids all had successful school years. Meghan was even inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. Meghan, Evan, and Esther all earned end-of-year awards at school.

Evan and Esther finished off baseball season in June, and Meghan completed her 4-H textile club (sewing) in May.

We just returned from Pinebrook. You'd think this post would be full of pictures, but it's not. (I haven't figured out how to quickly save photos from my cell phone to laptop. And our camera died...)

BUT here's a video of Evan's latest creation. It's a pool table. Guess what he played a lot at Pinebrook? :) Click the link to see his video of the pool table.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bdA4PCei7hgBiZsg6

No comments: