Annette's Other Blogs

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy in VIDEO!



Sorry it is sideways. I don't think I held the camera sideways, but you never know. I held the camera sideways.  It's a bad habit, and this was my first video.

She came to the camera in the end to see what she looked like.

For those of you who always wondered how Meghan sounded when she talked, now you know!  When she turned 3 in October, she wasn't capable of singing a song yet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had to watch it ten times (seriously). Nater kept saying "more again" :)
Meghan and Nater sound quite similar in the way they talk!

"FAITH" said...

Precious !! :)

ashley829 said...

I love it!!! It is so wonderful to hear Meghan singing, since that was a goal we wanted to achieve!!

Shauna said...

What a Q-T! Thanks for sharing this adorable video :)

Jenny said...

Tell Meghan that Sissy LOVES her song. We have watched it at least 4 times. She is talking SO WELL!